£99.95 inc VAT
£83.30 ex VAT
The first point of view 3D camera solution from GoPro
This product is compatible with both GoPro HD and GoPro HD 2 cameras but both cameras need to be the same type, they cannot be mixed.
The 3D HERO System allows you to combine two 1080p GoPro HD HERO cameras into a single housing to record 3D video and photos while simultaneously recording in 2D. A synchronization cable plugs into the rear ports on both cameras to join them together, enabling both gopro UK cameras to record video and photos in perfect synchronization. This is a requirement for professional quality 3D and is available only from GoPro.
The included 3D editing software—GoPro Cineform Studio—makes it easy to convert your 3D HERO System footage into viewable 3D files you can watch on your computer, online at sites like YouTube, and on your 2D or 3DTV at home.
To download software, watch demos and learn more about the 3D HERO System, visit the GoPro 3D Center on the main GoPro website.
- Mounting System is compatible with all GoPro accessories
- 3D waterproof housing is rated 180/60m deep
- Record 3D and 2D video and photo files simultaneously
- Includes FREE easy-to-use 3D editing software GoPro CineForm Studio
- 3D Waterproof Housing
- 3D Waterproof Door + Skeleton Door
- 3D Hero Sync Cable
- 3D Anaglyph Glasses (3 pairs)
- Helmet Front Mount
- 2 Flat + 2 Curved Adhesive Mounts
- Assorted Mounting Hardware
- FREE GoPro CineForm Studio software